There are plenty leisure time activities in Třebíč region, you can pick from many different sport activities, enjoy various cultural events. Třebíč offers something for everyone.
Třebíč is a town with long time sport tradition and offers wide spectrum of sport activities. You can visit different sport centers, indoor and outdoor pool, gyms. Also, tennis courts, bowling, squash, pétanque fields, rope climbing and wall climbing centers and many sport/welness centers. If you like skiing,Třebíčsko offers ski areas as well. Well, and if you like shooting,Třebíč has two shooting ranges.
Gym / Workouts / Wellness
- BOPO Factory Gym
- Atom Fitness Centrum Třebíč
- NB studio Třebíč – dámské wellness fitness studio
- ALLNESS FITNESS pro ženy
- Alpinning, Jumping a Fitbox – Třebíč
- Red Gym
- SPINNING CENTRUM GLADIATORS – Otmarova 4, 674 01 Třebíč
- FITNESS TJ JE Dukovany – Manž. Curieových 1112
- Středisko pohybu a zdraví
Swimming / wellness
Outdoor pool Na Polance situated in beautiful river Jihlava valley is very popular in summer. All year around you can visit Aquapark Laguna with water park, wellness centre and other fun things to do.
Not even in winter you would get bored in Třebíčsko region. Highlands region is very popular with skiiers and it is not just Nové Město na Moravě. We have many places great for skiing around Třebíč as well, such as Fajt hill by Velké Meziříčí where are two maintained cross country skiing trails, cca 15 km long. Even though Velké Meziříčí is officially Žďársko region, being about 20 km away from Třebíč, it is very popular among winter sport fans from Třebíčsko.
Modern down hill ski areas:
- Lyžařský areál SK Jalovec ( Jihlava direction, cca 10 km from Třebíče)
- Ski-areál Baby Třebíč – Pod Kostelíčkem (slop for kids in Třebíč)
- Lyžařský areál Fajtův kopec (direction Velké Meziříčí, cca. 20 km from Třebíče)
In winter you can visit seasonal ice track by Baseball field Na Hvězdě.
Tennis / squash
- Horácký tenisový klubTřebíč
- Sportovní areál a tenisová hala Na Holečku, Třebíč
- Tenisový kurt Třebíč
- Squash Třebíč
- Tenisové kurty Náměšť nad Oslavou
Bowling / Ninepins / pool
- Bowling Koule
- Znojemka – Bowling
- Bowling Grand Hotel
- Bowling Vysočina v Hrotovicích
- Kuželky TJ BOPO Třebíč
- Kuželky – Restaurace Vysočina – herna Mo-Sun 9:00-6:00, 2 dráhy. Kapitána Jaroše 736, Třebíč. Tel: 568 822 888
- Don – Kulečníková herna, bowling
Třebíč has 4 pétanque fields for this popular french game, 3 are in Aquapark Laguna. A new field can be found by Čajkovského St and Maxima Gorkého St and it’s opened for public any time.
Another pétanque field is in Náměšt nad Oslavou
- Outdoor Resort Březová (Rokytnice nad Rokytnou),
- Paintball Club Jemnice
- Wall Climbing – in gym ZŠ Benešova v Třebíči
Go to relax in wellness centre or salt chamber
- Sauna – BOPO Factory Gym Třebíč
- Wellness v hotelu Valeč na Třebíčsku
- Salt chamber, Dukovanská Třebíč
- Salt chambe, Poliklinika Vltavínská Třebíč
- Salt chamber & massages Na Stařece, Vítězslava Nezvala 41/67, 674 01 Třebíč
- Salt chamber U Bílého koníčka, Moravské Budějovice
Hiking / Bicycling
Lovers of hiking and bicycling will enjoy Třebíčsko. Small hills landscape without altitude difference. Pleasant climate and well maintained trails are ideal for hiking (net of trails about 524,5km ). Třebíč is part of International cykling trail JIHLAVA – TŘEBÍČ – RAABS, 120 km long.
Tips for hiking and cycling HERE.
Very interesting activity you can really get a taste of in Třebíčsko is agrotourism. Centrum Chaloupky is near byTřebíč and offers various educational programs about nature conservation, etc. They offer horse back rides in several localities in Třebíč region and famous is also Goat farm Dvůr Ratibořice specialized in products made of goat milk. They welcome individual visitors as well as scheduled field trips.
We cannot forget to remind you of boat rides HORÁCKO on Dalešice Dam.
Třebíč is very popular for its cultural events. One of them is Třebíčské kulturní léto, the most popular Zámostí, Šamajim a Slavnosti tří kápí are part of it.
Folkové prázdniny and Náměšťská placka are already traditionally hold in Náměšť nad Oslavou every summer. Castle in Jaroměřice nad Rokytnou hosts International Music Festival of Peter Dvorský. Prázdniny v Telči are held in beautiful town Telč in the middle of summer.
More info on webesites: